Protecting the Things Today That Enhance Tomorrow
As the use of cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, decentralized finance (DeFi), nonfungible tokens (NFTs), decentralized autonomous organization (DAOs), Web 3.0 applications, and other digital assets continues to emerge and evolve, compliance with emerging regulations, navigation of complex novel legal issues surrounding this potent technology, and resolving disputes is increasingly difficult. Quantum Lex was formed to serve the legal needs of blockchain-backed companies while also building on our history of business litigation, business law, and providing critical outside-general counsel to growing organizations. We can help your company with the following:
- Ensuring your project complies with current securities laws.
- Protecting you from disputes or litigation from the SEC, civil lawsuits, and breaches of contract disputes.
- Assisting you with protecting your intellectual property through trademarks, copyrights, and well-drafted licensing agreements.
- Overseeing compliance during your company’s launch and commercialization of your product.
- Providing business law services such as operating agreements and entity formation advice.
The regulation surrounding cryptocurrency develops as quickly as the technology that built it. Quantum Lex stays with them to prevent issues from reaching your business before they surface. Never forget that every cryptocurrency company is still a business. The heart of Quantum Lex is business law and business litigation. We support, protect, and help you grow your blockchain-based company.